The best part about being a book blogger, in my opinion, is getting to surround myself (at least virtually) by bookworms and awesome bloggers. I love reading their discussion posts, their rants, their reviews and pretty much anything they write… So I decided to follow in the footsteps of some and start creating a link round-up of all the posts I loved during the month.
Giving back to the community is important, which is why I try to make an effort and leave a like and comment on the posts I see on my timeline. Hence why I’m also making this list — so that you can have more awesomeness in your life by reading what these lovely bloggers posted during April.
R e v i e w s
- How the hell do you review a book?! (Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books)
- Perfect World, Vol. 1 by Rie Aruga (Joana @ Book Needers) — this review was so good that it made me pick up the book the following day 😅
also, shoutout for being from the same country as me.
- ‘The War of the Worlds’ spoiler-free review! (Alex @ Paperback Piano) — I don’t usually see classics being reviews here, definitely recommend Alex’s post.
- (Non-Bookish) Movie Review: A Quiet Place (Zuki @ Book Bum) — although not bookish, it piqued my interest and I’m dying to see it.
D i s c u s s i o n P o s t s
- #mentalhealthmonday — I can’t switch it off (Wendy @ What the Log Had to Say) — very important discussion post.
- The Complete Guide to #Bookstagram: Getting Started, Taking Pictures, Gaining Followers And Other Advice (Dalindcy @ Books and Rants) — a great guide on how to take bookish pictures!
- What Should the Perfect YA Trilogy Look Like? (Cait @ Paper Fury)
- 10 Things Book Characters Do That I Doooon’t Understand (Cait @ Paper Fury) — always a fan of bashing what characters do.
- Talking about my WIP in GIFS (and sharing! snippets!!) (Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books) — such an entertaining and creative post! I’m very intrigued in Marie’s WIP 😊
- 5 Ways Book Blogging Changed My Life (Nadya @ Pop of Geek) — funny and relatable post!
- My Personal How To: Affording Books on a Budget (Danielle @ Books Vertigo and Tea) — very informative!
- Top Ten Tuesday: Bookshelf Appreciation (Joana @ Book Needs) — look at those beautiful shelves!!!
- First Impressions and Expectations About Books vs. Reality (Dalindcy @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books)
- Book Towns and Book Spas (Wendy @ What the Log Had to Say) — I love beautiful bookish places like these. You will too!
T a g s
- Norse Mythology Book Tag (Kyera @ Kyera’s Library) — I don’t know much about Norse mythology, but it’s something I want to get into and do this tag once I know more about it.
- Disney Song Book Tag (Kyera @ Kyera’s Library) — again from the same blogger, but I loved her answers!
- Meme Book Tage (Melanie @ Mel to the Any) — because I love memes and I can’t wait to do this tag myself…
And this it, my friends! I hope you like these blog posts I selected. As I do more and more of these I hope to find new bloggers to mentions. Have a great week! 😊